Join now to get access to this content and more.
Become a SOAP member and have access to our benefits.
- For Review: SOAP Consensus Statement on Neuraxial Procedures in Thrombocytopenic Parturients
- Sample Centers of Excellence Applications
- ASA Corner
- SOAP Policy and Procedure Manual (P&P Manual)
- SOAP Expert Opinions
- SOAP's Learning Modules
- 2019 Annual Meeting Lecture Videos
- December 2018 - SOAP Unofficial Guide to ASA Committees Webinar
- Submit a Position
- View Job Postings
- Previous Meeting Archives
- Previous Meeting Abstract Search
- CMS Guidelines
- Member Benefits
- Newsletter Clinical Articles
- ACOG Documents
- Search our Patient Safety Archive
- Ask SOAP a Question
- Global Health Opportunities
- And more…
Have additional questions regarding your application?
Stanford University, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and The Johns Hopkins Hospital have provided their 2018 SOAP Center of Excellence Applications and handouts to help provide examples and expectations of what it takes to be a Center of Excellence. Please feel free to use the provided samples as a template to help guide you when completing the application, and to determine what is expected when responding to criteria. If you have any additional questions, please email email@example.com. View the three sample applications below: