SOAP 49th Annual Meeting
May 10-14, 2017 • Hyatt Regency Bellevue • Bellevue, Washington
SOAP 49th Annual Meeting - Beyond the Obstetric Suite
Join speakers and leading experts as they share the latest advances and research in obstetrics, obstetric anesthesia and perinatology. Learn from the foremost specialists in the field on how to manage challenging obstetric cases.
Scientific highlights include:
- ‘What's new’ lecture synthetizing key studies published in 2016
- Gates Foundation perspectives on advancing women’s health globally
- Latest insights on preterm labor, anesthetic neurotoxicity, and neonatal drug transfer
- Scientific papers presented by leading researchers from around the world
Practice panels and workshops not to miss:
- Obstetric hemorrhage management
- Ultrasound techniques to optimize patient care
- Enhanced recovery after cesarean delivery
- Social media to enrich your anesthesia practice
Don’t miss out on the 1st Chinese Symposium on Obstetric Anesthesia!
Click here for more information.
HOTEL & TRAVEL INFORMATION
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
900 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, Washington 98004-4272
Guestrooms are available at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue at a reduced rate of $235.00 USD. This room rate is guaranteed until April 17, 2017 or until the guestroom block is full. Reservations can be made at this reduced rate via the dedicated reservation weblink: https://aws.passkey.com/go/2017SOAPAnnualMeeting.
If you require assistance making your reservation, you may contact the hotel at 402-592-6464. Please reference the 2017 SOAP 49th Annual Meeting.